Sunday, July 22, 2007

Falling Down On Me

Falling Down on Me
(Hewitt-Morgan-Sookman-Wall)

An early example of the Pop Machine and Osmium crews banding together and "going for baroque". An obviously 60's-influenced (sounds a lot like Love to me. The group, that is.) piece of dark pop, I've always liked the ways the offbeat chords fall into place on the oh-so-hummable chorus. I'll probably resing it at some point, tho, since I'm obessive about these things.

Al: Vox, Keys
John: Guitar
Scott: Guitar
Dave: Drums, Bass

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I think we started out trying to do R.E.M. ripping off The Byrds, IIRC.

But Love is somewhat in the ballpark, as it has that 60's folk-rock Sunset Strip thing. I think both bands played a lot of the same venues, actually. So we were close.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home