Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Curtains of Steel

Curtains of Steel

(Morgan-Wall-Sullivan)

Back to the mid-90's, in the midst of my "rock and roll hernia" phase. (i.e. it sounded like I had one when I was trying to be "emotive".) This came about since John had met a guy who wanted a song written to his lyrics. We duly obliged with this ode to mild emotional dysfunction (a terrian I have subsequently re-mined many times). It holds together well instrumentally, which is probably why we re-recorded it with new lyrics when John's buddy later sniffed that it wasn't what he was looking for. Waste not, want not, I say.

Al; Vox, keys, drums
John: Guitars
Dave: Bass, add'l keys & guitar

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Dave really shines on stuff like this.

I think this should be your audition tape for Night Ranger. Or REO Styxjourney.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Allan said...

This being the midwest, they're still a concern out here at the state fairs. Corn dogs and mullets, anyone?

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home