Thursday, September 07, 2006

Through the Cracks

Through the Cracks
(Wall)

Reaching back to '95 for this one (another stellar Dave Waterbury/Osmium production), when this new "internet" thing was all the rage. The idea of you being able to erase your digital footprints is a compelling concept, now certainly more than ever. I decided to pull this one out after a frustrating afternoon of trying to install new software on my Mac and spending hours on the phone with tech support to no avail...and then finding out the only service center within miles I can take the damn thing to is going out of business (!!)

Fuck it. I always wanted to see what a large object would look like falling out my second-story window. Anyone who wants a Mac G4 can come over with a broom, dustpan and magnifying glass...

Al: Vox, keys
John: Guitar
Dave: Drums, guitar, bass, keys

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

The Unabomber: now THERE'S an endorsement I don't think we need. Let's just stick with movie/TV submissions...

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home