Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Start Right Here

Start Right Here

(Morgan)

Marriage, as many of us know, seems to be a series of compromises (wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in creamy nougat). Eventually you fight, and then either go back to "I wuv you, woogums!" or move on to "will you please hold still so that I can carom this set of dishes off your pointy little head?" I've had it both ways, the latter most recently. Hence tonight's entry.
It's a song about how hard it can be for two people to communicate, but ultimately it's hopeful. Of course, I may sound emotionally drained, but I have been cleaning house all day...just to get the world-weary tone necessary for the song! The things I do for my art...

Al: Guitar, voice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home