Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone

(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone

(Boyce-Hart)

Another quickie for y'all. My various bandmates and I have played this song in various forms for many years, and here's the most recent version I've committed to disc.
I've played this for my kids a number of times, and when I threw on the Monkees hit version a few weeks ago they asked if they could hear this version instead. Zounds! It's good to grow your own fans...

Al: programming, echo chamber

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey, Al, remember MARS-FM??? This would have been a staple of their playlist, and would have fit right in.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Allan said...

Yeah!! Wasn't the Swedish Eagle on that station? Oh, for the days of 90's techno...

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home