Monday, January 01, 2007

Byzantium Part 1: A Darker Age

Byzantium Part 1: A Darker Age

(Morgan)

To kick off the new year with a bang, how about the start of an anthologized prog-noise opus dedicated to the dissolution of empires? (Sounds like a job for Atom Heart Ash Ra Temple of the Dog!) "Oh, Al, you loveable goofus", you chuckle. "We want more quirky acoustic relationship songs! Or more Christmas tunes about zombies and truckers and rastafarians!" Patience, my friends! There's plenty of odd goop in my head yet for you to hear; I promise you more pidgin French punk, garage techno squiggles and Dr. Demento-ready singalongs in 2007, along with whatever else I can knock out in the space of a few hours on a given day...

Ice Age (SQ Quad mix)

(Morgan)

I owe you one from yesterday when my internet was down (again), so enjoy the surround sound swooshies of this remix. See ya tomorrow!

Al: New year, same old Al

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home