Thursday, December 21, 2006

Everywhere It's Christmas Eve

Everywhere It's Christmas Eve

(Morgan)

OK, the selection intended for tonight was too snide even for me, so we have a last-minute substitution.

We all have our journeys that we're on, be they geographical, spiritual, emotional, whatever. And I think we've all seen enough Rankin-Bass Christmas specials to know that this is when we should stop for a time and enjoy what we have with the people we love. (I know that massive consumer spending is another big message we hear out there, but I'll save that for another song.) Anyway, I hope that the journeys you are on provide you happiness, and that this season is a joyous onefor you, whatever form that takes.

Al: Vox & guitar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home