Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Wanna See You Tonight (Acoustic)

I Wanna See You Tonight (Acoustic)

(Wall)

Hey, I had forgotten about this one. This is a lovely little number written by John (and palatable enough so that we played it at my wedding). I thought I had posted the full electric version of this already, but I can't find it in the archives, so maybe I'll put it on tomorrow. Anyway, this is an "unplugged" mix with an earlier version of the lyrics...kinda nice. Includes John's original strummed/picked intro.

Al: Vox, keys
John: Guitar
Dave: The rest

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

I would never think of shortchanging you, the savvy music consumer. The "electric conga rap" mix will be forthcoming, immediately after the "alt-country crunk" version...

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home