Saturday, August 26, 2006

You're Worth More To Me Dead Than Alive

You're Worth More To Me Dead Than Alive
(Morgan-Wall)

Back to the 90's again for one of our Aerosmith...er, tributes. Inspired by a true event: the sparkle in my wife's eyes when I inherited a life insurance policy my dad had taken out for me some years prior.

I'm kidding, honey, really! I know you love me and would never wish me harm, and I swear I'll stop joking about it. Now please let me back in. It's cold out here and I hear wolves approaching...

Al: Vox, keys
John: Guitar
Dave: Lead guitar, bass, drums
Jimmy Powers: Harmonica

Plug: Buy the Osmium "Still Livin' at Home" CD here! Contains this song and loads of other fine music. We now return you to our regular blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home